- The Crock-Pot brand, the leader in one-pot cooking, introduces the Express Crock Programmable Multi-Cooker, an all-in-one appliance that lets you Slow Cook, Pressure Cook, Brown and Sauté, or Steam
- Eight one-touch digital meal settings include Meat/Stew, Beans/Chili, Rice/Risotto, Yogurt, Poultry, Dessert, Soup, and Multigrain
- Six-quart non-stick cooking pot resists stuck-on food and is dishwasher safe, simplifying your cleanup
- Designed with an airtight locking lid that stays sealed under pressure for added safety, a delay start timer that offers you the flexibility to start at a later time, and Warm setting to keep your food at the ideal serving temperature
- Accessories include recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon
The Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with friends and family. With the Express Multi-Cooker, thanks to 8 pre-set pressurized settings for various foods, you can choose to eat sooner, or you can use the slow cook setting to come back later to a delicious hot meal. You can also steam, brown, or sauté before programming, making one-pot meals easier than ever.
List Price: $ 79.99
Price: $ 82.38