We are working overtime again. Late at the night, Hungry and thirsty, we are given the milk drink that is said to work brilliantly for a hungry stomach. I use this milk to make a rainbow cake for my colleagues. They are happy, and I am happy. In conclusion, it’s a happy overtime working night! But why do we need doing overtime at the first place?
Hello. I am Ms Yeah. I cook in office in an unconventional way. Okay, you can say it is a “weird” way. I like doing this because it is fun.
Life is not always fun, but we can try to create more by ourselves.
Let’s searching fun in life together!
Facebook: Ms Yeah
Instagram: Ms Yeah
Twitter: Ms Yeah
Click to see more of my past videos
Office Watermelon Feast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLGqHOMIE5c&t=16s
Making Afternoon Tea with Hair Tools: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDeRWhG2Ddw
Office Sushi Train: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZOdyiMIgdc
Kniting Instant Noodles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5gPnSyYCn4&t=3s
Making Piazza at Office desk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VInjN4msFeE
DIY Halloween Decoration with Food: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG9_7eihT98&t=6s
Making BBQ with Lights in Office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXoEmqOZll0
Ms Yeah， a walking recipe from Mars.
Video Rating: / 5
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “cuisinartmulticooker-20”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = “top”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “search”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “Amazon Today`s Limited Deals”;
amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = “multi cooker “;
amzn_assoc_default_category = “All”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “1706e34136e814eeabb19aa90ccdd659”;
A perfect entrée “BROWN SUGAR & HONEY GLAZED HAM” for special occasions like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, or any other day of the year. Click on “Show more” below for recipe…
BROWN SUGAR & HONEY GLAZED BAKED HAM
Arrange rack in lower third of oven. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
1 (10-pound) smoked, bone-in ham
1 cup honey
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
8 tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Remove plastic packaging or netting from the ham. Rise ham under running cool water. Pat dry with paper towels.
2. Trim away any excess fat from ham leaving about a 1/4-inch layer all over. Set ham aside to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. Line a sided baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil or several layer of regular aluminum foil (it will make clean up much easier). Place the ham, cut side down on baking sheet. Add 1/2 cup water around ham. Tightly cover ham with foil.
4. Bake 2 hours.
5. During last 15 minutes of cooking. In a small skillet or sauce pan, over medium heat, add the butter, brown sugar and honey. Stirring occasionally until brown sugar has dissolved, about 3-5 minutes. Set aside until lukewarm.
6. Remove ham from oven. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Remove foil from ham. Using a sharp knife score a 1-inch wide diamond pattern over the entire ham, Make sure not to cut more then 1/2-inch deep into ham.
7. Brush ham with a quarter of the honey glaze (about 1/4 cup), return to oven, bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Again remove ham from oven to brush with 1/4 cup of glaze and bake another 15 minutes. Repeat this two more times until the ham has baked a total of 1 hour.
8. Let the ham rest for 30-40 minutes before slicing.
Links to my FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DAY foods…
French’s famous GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE… https://youtu.be/vGmoCRzh6u4
SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE W/ WALNUT CRUNCH TOPPING… https://youtu.be/gTrvh_CHIgQ
CORNBREAD DRESSING… https://youtu.be/P3zekyH09GQ
TRADITIONAL DRESSING… https://youtu.be/_HpIlrrD2ek
CRESCENT ROLLS… https://youtu.be/uA9GRoS1g1E
MASHED POTATOES… https://youtu.be/KUQYdDyAxN8
CRANBERRY SAUCE… https://youtu.be/UBXpsSSLiN8
PECAN PIE… https://youtu.be/ySZVzjxZI3o
Libby’s PUMPKIN PIE… https://youtu.be/t3JkPtKrLKY
Libby’s PUMPKIN ROLL… https://youtu.be/bkCXRjtd16o
HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y’ALL!!
Video Rating: / 5